Tuesday, August 19, 2003



i was thinkin' of spiela when i wrote this...
oh btw... hi vinu, i miss u na... see u at munti. (sob).





A Drunkard’s Ode
081303


(Gulp, gulp)
Blockhead, halfwit, ignoramus,
Hmm.. what’s this? a C-minus!
Not bad, not bad for a
Three-time college freshman-ous.

(Gulp, gulp)
Did you just say incorrigible? indelible?
Nah. I think not.
It’s (hik!) disagreeable!
Disagreeable, my life, it’s un-feeble,
Feeble-minded, nitwit, twerp, irrational,
Gosh (I’m dizzy)
Is my mind idle?

(Gulp, gulp, hik!)
Aruuuuuu!!!
I’m demented.
Thish hyshteria ish compeling
Me to withdraw a sshhhtep back.
I think I left the flat iron on!
(Hik! And giddy…) Rats!
But anyway, carry on.

(Gobble, gulp, gobble)
Nyahahaha blahblahblah
Buwahihihihahaha!!!
This is all I can babble,
Since I can’t disembark
From this train of
Semi-serious-lies-truth,
I’d rather not rest my case,
I’d rather not park.

(Gobble, gobble, and feeling more giddy)
“Pare, you’ve heard of Darwin’s evolu thingie? “
Well, this one’s Miss Zafra’s Devolution Theory.
-deteriorating into a lower life form,
like now, its indecipherable,
I’m beginning to grope, two more seconds,
On the club floor, I slither.

(Gobble, gulp)
Yeah, I remember, you martian!
(Gulp, hik!)
I was gulping the drink of the depressed Russians,
What??
Stop??
(hik!)
Nononono!
And be a spoilsport and
Just drink coke??
Buwahahahaha!... huh!...uh-oh…

GUWAAARRKKK!!!

Oooppss…
My sedate, well-ordered existence
Just went kaput.