Sunday, June 06, 2004

POIGNANT PROMISES OF HEAVEN FOR THE SURVIVING
060604

From the heart comes the most dulcet air
From two spirits meld together, the subtle harmonies
But why do those, with all their senses,
Speak that it is love that tears them distant?
When it’s with ardor
That one can subsist the stormiest weather.

Scent’s summer and the birds were nesting
Our eyes met and saw his, gleaming
Heaven sat by my side, and him on the other
It’s the most sacred blessing
I could not help but be blissful and cry,
And utter
Don’t wake me up if I am dreaming

But I am awake
Where are the birds, the flowers and soft combing of the wind?
The ripples have vanished and I am in despondent state
My mind and heart had a covenant
Of not to cry, but alas
I feel the tears start to trickle
Faced the sky to stop the flowing and attempt to question God
But it’s his face; it is him that I saw
My heart skipping a beat
I tried to close my eyes
Hoping that the darkness will pacify
But once they had permitted to shut
He is all I witness,
And him alone, not with me, not.

Some people deem true in love at first sight,
Deceivingly right
Drifting on love's endless blissful flight,
Love is a turncoat, a curse,
Turning my weak soul into a soldier of might
A battle to call my own
Another endless, stabbing,
Many a solitary nocturne,
Many a shadowy night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home